|if you like it, chances are we do too ^_^|
|More Journal Entries|
Since this group is growing larger all the time, there is a need for rules when it comes to submissions, comments, and the like. So below, I will list the rules about Nerds Are the New Cool.
1. When submitting art for the Gallery, ask yourself these questions. Do you really like this art? Are you just submitting it to promote yourself or someone else? Is this artwork truly awesome and nerdy? Is it from a popular fandom? Is it the artist's original work, or a repost? Has it already been submitted and rejected? Unfortunately, we can't take everything.
2. There is now a limit of 20 submissions per person, per day. If you go over the limit once, I will send you a friendly reminder. If you do it again, I will send you a warning. Third time? You're out.
3. If your submission doesn't go through, do not submit it again. There was a reason it was rejected. I'm not just being a bad guy.
4. Please please please, do not submit crossovers, OCs, or any fanfiction that is character x reader. Everything has it's fandom, and the art should exist within that fandom. If you really want a crossover or character x reader fanfiction submitted, please leave a comment and a link to the art, and I will deliberate.
5. While we do accept some slightly more mature art, blatant T and A is not appropriate. For sexual pieces to be accepted, half of the characters' bodies must be clothed. We may have younger viewers here, and anything that isn't properly censored will not be accepted.
6. There will be no judgements based on pairings, as long as the pairings exist within their own fandoms.
7. You may submit artworks of actors, singer/songwriters, and other artists, as long as they are related in some way to a fandom.
1. Keep it PG-13 in the comments section.
2. If you want to have an all out war, please do so with notes, and not in the comment section.
3. Violators of these rules will receive the following punishments. First offense: The removal of a comment and a warning. Any further offenses: the removal of the deviant from the group.
If you have any questions, leave a comment or send me a personal note. I will answer all questions as best I can.
Lots of love,